Our office is not manned out of normal business hours Monday to Friday. We have an emergency out of hours mobile number, 07425 175591, which is held by members of staff on a rota.

Communal Fire Alarms

If there is a communal fire alarm in your block and it goes off read the Fire Action Notice in the communal area and any information for residents which will be next to the Fire Alarm panel. The contact number of the fire alarm contractor will also be by the panel.


Read the Fire Action Notice in the communal area, and call 999.

Water leaks into your apartment from the one above

If you do not know who the owner is or are unable to contact them we usually have their contact details and will try to contact them. Please note that unless previously agreed by us or the block’s insurers you will be responsible for work done inside your apartment bill.


If you witness a crime, call the Police 999. If reporting a crime after it has been committed, call the Police on 101.

Call the appropriate organisation for:

Electric power cut

  • First, establish whether your property or everyone in the building or neighbourhood are affected.
  • Check the fuse board inside your property to make sure the supply hasn’t tripped out. Also, check whether there is still light in the communal areas or neighbouring property and street lighting.
  • Call SSE (Southern Electric) on 0800 0727282 or 0345 0721905. They are the distribution company responsible for power restoration.

Gas – smell or suspicion of a leak outside your property

  • Call Tranco on 0800 111999. They are the only company authorised to repair gas leaks due to the risks.

Water – loss of mains supply

  • Call Thames Water on 0800 980 8800.